My aim in life

Short paragraph(50-80 words)


I m a student of 8th class. I like all my subjects but English attracts me the most. Reading short stories is my favorite pastime. I want to become a story writer like Ruskin Bond. I want to write stories for children which convey a moral message in very subtle way. Children will enjoy the story and messages will slip silently in their mind. Messages   should not be loud. I believe this is the best way of passing knowledge to the children without preaching and very less teaching.

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add a few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.