Q1) Translate following sentences into your mother tongue.
1) I shall have been working in this office for five years by 2012.
2) He will have been living here for two years by September.
3) She will have been cooking since 2 p.m.
4) Will he have been playing since evening?
5) Mohan will have been studying abroad for two years by next month.
6) Boy will have been walking since morning.
7) Will you have been running for three hours by 9 p.m.?
8) Farmers will have been ploughing for many hours by the afternoon?
9) They will have been practicing for enough time before competition.
10) Bus will have been running for three hours by 9 pm.
11) He will have been hunting for 2 days by tonight.
12) She will not have been dancing for three hours at lunch break.
13) We shall have been listening to his speech for one hour by 10a.m.
14) Teacher will not have been coming for 10 days by Saturday.
15) Metro will have been running for two years in next January.
Q2) Write 15 sentences in future perfect continuous tense
For further practice see