To principal –urgent piece of work at home



Q) You are Sohan of KGIL international school. You have an urgent piece of work at home. Write an application to your principal for leave

To
            The principal
            KGIL international school
            Dilshad garden, Delhi

Subjectà urgent piece of work

Respected sir,
I am student of VIIth B and my roll no is 17. There is a whitewash going on in my home. We have to shift things from one room to another.  I am also helping my parents in this work. So, I cannot attend the school.
Kindly grant me leave for today only.

Thanking you

Yours obediently
Sohan Singh
VIIth B

Dateà20/10/2011

3 comments:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.