To principal- to issue school leaving certificate


Q) you are Sohan of KGIL international school, Dilshad garden, Delhi. Your father got transferred to Mumbai. Write an application to the principal and request for issuing school leaving certificate.

To
            The principal
            KGIL international school
            Dilshad garden, Delhi

Subject à to issue school leaving certificate.

Respected sir,
             I am student of VIIth A and my roll no is 12. My father is a central Government Employee. His Job is Transferable. He is transferred to Mumbai. So, we have to shift there. To continue my studies I need to take admission there .For that I require school leaving certificate (SLC).
Kindly issue me SLC and oblige.

Thanking you.

Yours obediently         
Sohan Singh
VIIth A
Dateà20/10/2011

5 comments:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.