To principal –for sick leave



Q) you are Sohan of KGIL international school. You are ill. Write an application to your principal for sick leave

To
            The principal
            KGIL international school,
            Dilshad garden, Delhi

Subject: - For sick leave

Respected sir,
            I am student of VIIth A and my roll no is 16. I am suffering from fever. Yesterday I visited the doctor. He examined me, he thought that it might be typhoid. He advised for the blood test. He has also advised me to take rest for some days. So, I cannot come to the school.
            Kindly grant me leave for two days.

Thanking you

Yours obediently         
Sohan Singh
VIIth A
Dateà20/10/2011

19 comments:

  1. aesome questions really helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very small letter as compared to them which come in the exam. It will be better if u increase the length of this letter so that we gain marks in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its too short for me please make it big

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm txns bro for this letter it is very helpful to me tnxs bro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This letter gives an out line idea. One can increase or decrease the body as per their requirement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know the exact format of application to the Principal in ICSE affiliated school

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls increase the length of this letter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this application because it is very short i was learn this very simply

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.