To principal- for fee concession



Q) you are Sohan of KGIL international school, Dilshad garden, Delhi. Write an application to your principal for full fee concession.
To principal- for fee concession

To
            The principal
            KGIL international school
            Dilshad garden, Delhi

Subjectà Full for fee concession

Respected sir,
            I am student of VIIth C and my roll no is 22. I belong to a poor family. My father is a hawker. His income is meager. He is the only earning person in the family. So, he cannot pay my school fees.
            I am a good student and always stand first in the class. I am also member of school cricket team. Last year also you granted me full fee concession.Kindly extend it for one more year.

Thanking you

Yours obediently         
Sohan Singh
VIIth C
Dateà20/10/2011

15 comments:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.