Refresh and Refocus the mind.


One day I was alone at home. My parents were out for a marriage party. I also love parties, but next day it was my exam and I was preparing for it. So I have to stay back.
It was about 8 pm. I was studying on the table for almost two long hours. I was tired. I was studying forcefully. But nothing was going in. My head was aching. I was feeling stress.
Suddenly my sight fell on the clock on the wall in front of me. It was ticking. I focused on the second-hand. It was moving like a soldier – tick-tick-tick.
            I closed my book and lied on the sofa. It was very comfortable. I took a deep breath. It seems as if air was passing through my head right at the place where I was feeling stress. It was cool. I breathed deeply once more. Same feelings again. It was great. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breath. With every inhale, fresh air entered into the head and sucked the stress out with every exhale. After some breaths I felt very light and fresh. My mind was very calm. I opened eyes. Clock was ticking. Second-hand was moving -  thung-thung-thung. This time sound was louder and clearer. It has engaged all my attention. I could see the second-hand moving slowly. When it struck – thung , I felt a bang in my heart. I started enjoying the rhythm. Slowly I closed eyes. I didn’t know when I fell asleep.
When I awoke, it was 8:30pm. I was feeling very warm and fresh. Mind was quite focused. It was time to study. I got up and go to my table. I was very happy as I had discovered a method to refresh and refocus the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.