home news to father


(Q)You are Naitik. Your father works in other city .Write a letter to him and give home news.           


(Ans)
Examination Hall
16th September,2011.

Dear father,
             Regards .We are happy here and hope the same for you .You’ll be glad to know that I secured first position in my class this year also. I scored 96% marks in Xth class and have decided to take science stream. Sonu also passed with good marks .He is joining a computer course in summer vacations.
            Last week grandmother fell ill. Her BP was very low .We carried her to hospital. She is well now. Mother knitted a new sweater for me. She has also prepared some snacks for my birthday.
           Dad, next week is my birthday .You must come two days before it. Bring me a new cycle as birthday present .We are eagerly waiting for you.

Yours son
Naitik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.